In this class you will learn how to make Indian style ginger tea and Indian style espresso coffee without using espresso machine. You will also learn to make chutney that you can use as dip, spread and then potato sandwich, famous Mumbai sandwich and sweet sandwich.
Highlights of the Cooking Class – Chai, Chutney and Sandwich Palate
Duration: 2 hours (Starting hour: 03:00pm; Ending hour: 5:00pm – estimated)
Date: Sunday, 15th March 2020
- Ginger tea
- Indian Espresso Coffee
- Cilantro Chutney
- Tomato Chutney
- Potato Sandwich
- Mumbai grilled Sandwich
- Apple pie Sandwich
Location/Meeting place: Milpitas,CA
Price: $90/ person (all taxes included)
Above class includes all ingredients and equipment.
Copies of the recipes will be provided to each student to take home.
After the cooking, participants can enjoy the full meal prepared during the class.
Please inform Chef of any allergies or dietary restrictions that you have at least 7 days before the class, so that we can accommodate you based on your requirement.
- Participants below 18 years of age are not allowed.
- Each classes generally consist of 8-10 participants.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- Please arrive promptly so that we can set up and start the class on time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, close-toed shoes and hair tied back, away from face for all the cooking lessons.