Come and get your hands on festive Indian street food. In this class, you will explore the flavors of Indian street food and beverages to satisfy your palate and your soul. This food full of exotic flavors and fun snacks.
Highlights of the Cooking Class – Indian Street Food
Duration: 2:00 hours (Starting hour: 5:00pm; Ending hour: 7:00pm – estimated)
Date: Saturday, 25th May
- Pav bhaji & lemonade (Mumbai)
- Poha and chai (Indore )
- Jhalmuri & tamarind drink (Kolkata)
- Dosa & filter coffee (South Indian)
Location/Meeting place: Milpitas, CA
Price: $90/ person (all taxes included)
Above class includes all ingredients and equipment.
Copies of the recipes will be provided to each student to take home.
After the cooking, participants can enjoy the full meal prepared during the class.
Please inform Chef of any allergies or dietary restrictions that you have at least 7 days before the class, so that we can accommodate you based on your requirement.
- Participants below 18 years of age are not allowed.
- Each classes generally consist of 8-10 participants.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- Please arrive promptly so that we can set up and start the class on time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, close-toed shoes and hair tied back, away from face for all the cooking lessons.