This Mexican cooking class, you will learn to make sweet tangy “aguas frescas” tamarind water, crunchy salad with warm vegetarian chilli soup and spicy rice casserole.
Highlights of the Cooking Class – Mexican Palate
Duration: 2:00 hours (Starting hour: 05:00pm; Ending hour: 07:00pm – estimated)
Date: Saturday, 1st June 2019
- Aquas frescas (tangy tamarind drink)
- Black bean salad with avocado, and a side of chips and salsa
- Vegetarian chili
- Spanish rice casserole
Location/Meeting place: Milpitas,CA
Price: $90/ person (all taxes included)
Above class includes all ingredients and equipment.
Copies of the recipes will be provided to each student to take home.
After the cooking, participants can enjoy the full meal prepared during the class.
Please inform Chef of any allergies or dietary restrictions that you have at least 7 days before the class, so that we can accommodate you based on your requirement.
- Participants below 18 years of age are not allowed.
- Each classes generally consist of 8-10 participants.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- Please arrive promptly so that we can set up and start the class on time.
- Please wear comfortable clothing, close-toed shoes and hair tied back, away from face for all the cooking lessons.